The global 3D printing software services market is forecasted to be worth USD 9,571.6 Million by 2027, according to a currency analysis by Emergen Research. The industry for 3D printing software services is witnessing a surge in demand as there is an increased application in consumer products, motor vehicles, and medicals, among others.
The reduction in errors and overall time and development cost, ease in manufacturing, and the ability to build very intricate tailored designs are driving the market growth. The market is revolutionizing the industry, with automation becoming a norm in manufacturing sectors. It will witness increased investment by manufacturing companies as it reduces cost by limiting the need for man force and can produce goods locally.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-software-and-services-market
Key insights presented in the report:
Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global 3D Printing Software and Services market
Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Key players in the market include:
3D Systems, Stratasys, GE Additive, EOS GmbH, Voxeljet, SLM Solutions, Hewlett Packard, Optomec, Autodesk, and Protolabs, among others.
The global 3D Printing Software and Services market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the 3D Printing Software and Services sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Emergen Research has segmented into the global 3D Printing Software Services Market on the basis of component, process, application, industry verticals, technology, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Design Software
- Scanning Software
- Pinter Software
- Inspection Software
- Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Material Extrusion
- Material Jetting
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Vat Photopolymerization
- Binder Jetting
- Sheet Lamination
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Functional Part Manufacturing
Key Highlights From The Report
- In November 2019, Stratasys made an announcement about the launch of Work Order Management Software for application 3D Printing workshops
- In the medical sector, 3D printing software services are used to make implants, scaffolds, surgical instruments, and prosthetics. The growing demand for advanced medical products and prosthetics are propelling the demand for the market.
- Digital fabrication technology has made 3D prototyping cost-effective and less time-consuming.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.