QuickBooks is the best-in-class accounting application that is mainly used by small to medium-sized businesses. This application software has advanced features that help create invoices, prepare reports, track expenses, inventory management, etc. There is no denying that QuickBooks is flawless software, but it is still prominent in certain technical errors. One such error is QuickBooks Hosting Mode is off, which is caused while working on multi-user mode in the QuickBooks applications. Therefore, you must turn on Hosting Mode in QuickBooks to get rid of this error.
Wondering how to Turn on Hosting Mode in QuickBooks and need immediate help? Then, don’t worry and reach out to our experts to get all answers to your queries by placing a call at the Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number +1(855)-856-0053.
What gives rise to QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off error?
Have a quick overview of some of the possible factors that might lead to the QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off error.
- This error code might pop up if you haven’t started the QuickBooksDBXX services on your workstation.
- Also, it might take place if you are utilizing the damaged or corrupt Network data file (.ND).
- Incorrect host settings is also one of the reasons besides the occurrence of the error.
- If the QB is unable to locate the IP address of the computer can also be responsible.
Alternatives methods to Turn on Hosting Mode in QuickBooks
Method 1: Configure the Default Settings
- Initially, launch the QB application and then move towards the Files option.
- Following this, select the Utility option and then click the Host Multi-User Access option.
- Afterwards, you need to link the required number of users with the company file.
- Now, if you found that the multi-user mode is enabled, you are supposed to select Cancel. By doing so, it will help you to disable the hosting mode.
- Next, you are required to generate distinct login credentials for all the users.
- Finally, your setup is complete.
Method 2: Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop application
- To begin with, select the Windows Start menu and then click on the Control Panel from the left panel to open it.
- Once the Control Panel window appears on your screen, go to Programs and Features and then look for the QB application.
- After this, right-click on the QB application and click the Uninstall option.
- After completing the uninstallation process of the QB application, you must download the newer version of the QB Desktop.
- Go to the download folder and then run the installation file of the QB application.
- Carry on with the on-screen prompts to accomplish the installation process and click I agree checkbox from the License Agreement window.
- Insert the Product Key and License Number and click Next.
- Finally, you need to select the multi-user mode hosting and then switch it on.
Hopefully, we assure you that the aforementioned solutions will help you know how to Turn on Hosting Mode in QuickBooks. If still the issue persists, feel free to take advice from our highly qualified experts by dialing the contact number +1(855)-856-0053.