Surge in demand for skill assessment for better employability is one of the significant factors driving market revenue growth
The global assessment services market size reached USD 12.32 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in Assessment Services products and the rise in research activities are driving the market revenue growth. Moreover, legalization of the product in several countries is also propelling growth of the market.
The report, published by Emergen research, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Global Assessment Services market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
Market Size – USD 12.32 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 7.3%, Market Trends – Rapid increase in younger labour force size.
The global Assessment Services market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Assessment Services market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Global Assessment Services market competition by TOP MANUFACTURERS, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Some major companies in the global market report include Korn Ferry, Pearson Education Inc., Aon Plc, TeamLease, Development Dimensions International, Inc., Mercer LLC, PSI Services LLC, Hogan Assessments, Talent Plus Inc., and IBM Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global assessment services market on the basis of product type, service type, medium, sectors, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Psychometric Test
- Aptitude Tests
- Coding Tests
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Entrance Assessment Services
- Recruitment & Promotion Assessment Services
- Certification Assessment
- Pre-Employment Assessment Service
- Development Assessment Service
Medium Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Sectors Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Higher Education
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Assessment Services market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Assessment Services market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.