Rise in adoption of web-based services and convenience of advanced communication technology offer vast growth opportunities for fleet management businesses. Major technologies utilized in the market embody GPS trailing system, telematics and M2M communication, among others. In telematics and M2M devices, with sturdy communication network, fleet management activities are often simply handled, and have a fast access and response mechanism. Moreover, many solutions offered within the automotive telematics market collect, manage, explore, interpret, and analyze the driving information of a selected driver. Such good fleet management solutions generate an enormous volume of knowledge, and help in establishing new business avenues in autonomous driving.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/105
Key Highlights From The Report
- Vehicle trailing and eCall options offered by telematics services are extremely widespread among vehicle owners. Widespread population across Asia Pacific regions makes recovery of purloined vehicles within the region difficult. However, vehicle trailing is predicted to make tasks notably easier for government authorities.
- Key participants include Trimble Inc., Omnitracs, Verizon, I.D.Systems Inc., Masternaut Limited, Airbiquity Inc., TomTom Telematics B.V, Harman International Industries, Inc., MiX Telematics, Teletrac Navman, and Cartrack.
- The North American region is a dominant telematics market and is anticipated to witness significant gains on account of growing demand for luxury vehicles throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico The Asia Pacific region held a significant portion of the market in 2019 ideally because of the presence of a wide variety of vehicle fleet and even higher rate of adoption of automotive telematics across countries namely India and China.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/105
The report further divides the Automotive Telematics market into key segments such as types, applications, end-user industries, technologies, and key regions of the market. The report also sheds light on the segment and region exhibiting promising growth in the Automotive Telematics market.
Automotive Telematics Market Segmentation
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-telematics-market
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Automotive Telematics market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/105
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further queries or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us, and our team will provide you with optimal research solutions.