QUALITY SHOULD BE PRIORITIZED OVER PRICE.
When it comes to Custom Pouches, it’s important to know how they’re made and how to order them. Making decisions only on the basis of price can lead to a subpar product that costs more in the long term.
What information do you require in order to obtain the highest quality product? Here are five things to remember:
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE CUSTOM POUCH / WHAT KIND CUSTOM POUCHES DO YOU WANT?
Custom Pouches are made to carry things, although their functionality varies greatly depending on the intended application, for example:
- When they feature handles, they are usually roomy, useful, and easier to carry.
- Something for streamlined shipping—a mailer bag
- Lay flat—this encases goods without a handle, such as pamphlets.
- Industrial—containers of various sizes and types used in manufacturing.
- Snap Handle—a robust, dependable handle that is frequently used at trade exhibitions and in retail.
- Drawstrings have a sporty look and can be used in a variety of ways.
- T-shirt with thicker handles and a smaller size.
- Non-woven Polypropylene/Reusable—a popular option that is frequently used as a shop reward.
THE NUMBER OF BAGS
The quantity/volume of the bags affects whether they will be:
- Hand-fed through the press after being post-printed
- Inline production—for large quantities of bags, mass printing is used.
A post-printing procedure can print small quantities with shorter lead times, but the per-bag printing cost is higher. Inline printing normally necessitates a minimum of 5,000 to 20,000 bags, and setup can take up to three hours. Inline is a high-volume, high-quality, and low-cost method of production.
HOW MANY COLORS OF INK ARE REQUIRED?
The printing procedure is affected by both the quantity and the number of ink colors required (and cost of the overall print job).
- Post-printing is possible with 1 or 2 colors spaced 12″ apart on less than 2,500 bags.
- Using an inline printing method, you can print up to ten colors
THE ITEM(S) GOING INTO THE BAG’S WEIGHT
The bag you purchase should be robust enough to hold the object inside while also being puncture resistant to keep it safe. As a result, ensure the bag you choose has a weight range mentioned. This will have an impact on the bag’s thickness.
- Most bags are between.0005 and.008 mil thick, but use the following as a general guideline:
- 1 to 1.25 mil bags provide cost-effective packaging and lightweight items.
- Keeping, delivering, and displaying commonplace items: Bags ranging from 1.5 to 2 mil
- Protecting and supporting goods that are heavy or abrasive: Bags of 3 to 4 mil
- 6 mm bags provide total protection for heavy things.
AFTER THE ARTWORK HAS BEEN APPROVED, ALLOW FOR 4-5 WEEKS OF LEAD TIME.
Laser printing is not used on bags. They are lexicographically printed, which means that your design specifications are used to generate a rubber-mounted printing plate, and the design is then stamped on the bags. UV lights are used in the drying of ink as well. Because the process is more time-consuming than many people believe, it’s best to plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time.
The biggest shock for first-timers comes in the form of a one-time printing press price. Because custom printed bags are made with a one-of-a-kind stamp, the printing plate is usually charged. If the plates are cleaned and stored properly, they can withstand the printing of 400,000-500,000 poly bags or five to eight years of use.
CUSTOM STAND UP POUCHES WITH CUSTOM PRINTING
Custom Stand up pouches packaging has grown in popularity over time, from food to home products. We feel there are several reasons to justify this trend, the most important of which is its versatility, which includes everything from size and shape to design. Flexible packaging lowers packaging waste and is easier to transport and store since it adjusts to the product it holds. They can be customized with a variety of features, including as hang holes and zippers, the latter of which makes resealable stand up pouches that are perfect for numerous uses. From a marketing standpoint, stand up bags literally stand up on merchant shelves, resulting in increased visibility.
As a result, firms prefer to have their designs specially printed on stand up pouches, which BrandMyDispo can assist with. Our 40+ years of experience guarantees your order is in good hands. We offer high-quality packaging printing services with quick turnaround.
MATERIAL FOR CUSTOM STAND UP POUCHES
Our flexible packaging materials are not only sturdy and durable, but they also help to reduce waste when compared to other types of packaging. We have high barrier films, including metallized films, to safeguard your goods while increasing its shelf life. Our materials aid in the protection of your products against moisture, oxygen, and scents.
Orders can be completed in as little as one business day at BrandMyDispo. Please keep in mind that the date your order is ready to ship is not the same as the day it will arrive at your location. Both the production completion time and the shipping tr