The global better for you snacks market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2032 and reach a valuation of US$ 70 Bn by 2032.
Surging demand for healthy, convenient, and highly portable snacks is projected to boost growth. Shifting preference for organic snacking products to maintain one’s overall health and wellness is also expected to drive the market. Thus, manufacturers are investing huge sums in the launch of unique snacks.
Growing popularity of the customized healthy snacks trend is another factor that would aid growth. Consumers are demanding for new snacks that would fit their lifestyles, diets, and health requirements. As a result, tailored nutrition is becoming increasingly popular across the globe.
Snacks that are low in carbohydrates and cholesterol, as well as are gut-friendly, are becoming increasingly popular globally. Consumers are preferring innovative snacks that are made from natural ingredients and do not contain any chemical additives. In order to gain brand loyalty, key companies are developing new products that are non-GMO and vegan.
Key players are also becoming more transparent about the ingredients and their source. They are mentioning details about various processes that raw materials go through before they are actually converted into final products.
Demand for better for you snacks is expected to surge in the evaluation period across the globe as consumers are becoming more aware about food products that are good for their health.
Key Takeaways: Better for You Snacks Market
- The North America and Europe better for you snacks market is expected to grow at CAGRs of 6.1% and 6.6%, respectively, through 2032.
- The Latin America and Oceania better for you snacks market is likely to exhibit CAGRs of 5.8% and 5%, respectively, in 2022.
- The U.S. better for you snacks market is expected to reach US$ 7.1 Bn in 2022.
- The global better for you snacks market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 37 Bn by 2022.
- The better for you snacks market is likely to account for 20% of the global snack industry in 2022.
“Manufacturers of better for you snacks are focusing on developing new products that would have functional ingredients to provide health benefits without compromising on the taste and texture. They are also focusing on developing vegan, non-dairy, and diet friendly snacks in order to appeal to a large consumer base,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Competitive Landscape: Better for You Snacks Market
Key players in the global better for you snacks market are investing in the development of new healthy variants of snacks to enter the untapped regions. They are also launching novel nutrient-rich food products that are convenient to take to work and have longer shelf lives.
- In May 2022, RW Garcia, a renowned brand of artisan, high-quality snacks, launched three new types of fan-favorite organic crackers in select Whole Foods Market stores across the U.S. These crackers are available in 5.5-ounce boxes in three different flavors, namely, Organic Lentil with Turmeric, Organic Everything, and Organic Sweet Potato.
Explore More Valuable Insights on Better for You Snacks Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global better for you snacks market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on type (bakery snacks, candy, confectionery, sweet frozen treats, fruit snacks, savory snacks), sales channel (offline sales channel [supermarkets/hypermarkets, departmental stores, convenience store, other sales channel], online sales channel [company website, e-commerce platform]), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA)
Information Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/better-for-you-snacks-market