Bovine Plasma Market was valued at US$ 811.8 Mn in 2022 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period (2022-2030).
Bovine blood plasma derivatives are unique as while delivering palatability, a process that cannot be achieved through other alternatives such as plant extracted proteins and other synthetic nutrient elements. Bovine immunoglobulin G (IgG) is one the most commercially available bovine derived protein fractions. Others include thrombin and fibrinogen. Though, at present the bovine blood plasma derivatives market has gained traction due to its expanding utilization in various industries including pharmaceutical, medical diagnostics, and cosmetics, the food industry and cell culture media create the maximum demand.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Moregate BioTech, Gemini, Atlanta Biologicals, Tissue Culture Biologicals, Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd, Biowest, Internegocios S.A., ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIOLOGICALS, Sonac, Innovative Research, Lake Immunogenics., Canvax Reagents S.L., Merck KGaA, Cambridge Bioscience Limited, Bio-Techne, VWR International, LLC., Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd., BioVision Inc, Pel-Freez, LLC, Canvax Reagents S.L., GeneTex, Inc, Cygnus Technologies, Equitech-Bio, and 3H Biomedical AB
- Global Bovine Plasma Market, By Grade:
- Global Bovine Plasma Market, By Origin:
- New Zealand
- Others (Brazil, Mexico, etc.)
- Global Bovine Plasma Market, By Application:
- Cell Culture Media
- Vaccine Production
- Drug Discovery
- Others (Forensic Studies, in vitro diagnostics, etc.)
To Know More Click Here: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/bovine-plasma-market-5467
Table of Contents
- Research Objectives and Assumptions
- Research Objectives
- Market Purview
- Report Description
- Market Definition and Scope
- Executive Summary
- Market Snapshot, By Grade
- Market Snapshot, By Origin
- Market Snapshot, By Application
- Market Snapshot, By End User
- Market Snapshot, By Region
- Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
- Report Description
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis
- Market Trends
- Recent Developments
- Acquisitions and Partnerships Scenario
- Technology Overview
- Regulatory Scenario
- Pipeline Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- North America: U.S. and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe: Germany, U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, ASEAN, and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East: GCC Countries, Israel, and Rest of Middle East
- Africa: South Africa, North Africa, and Central Africa
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to Bovine Plasma Market?
- What are the different types of clinical conditions that can be treated using Bovine Plasma Market?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- In which geographies, extensive research on Bovine Plasma Market is being conducted?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- Who are the key investors in the Bovine Plasma Market domain?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defence, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
- Coherent Market Insights Pvt Ltd,
533 Airport Boulevard, Suite 400, Burlingame, CA 94010, United States
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States Of America Phone +1-206-701-6702
- United Kingdom Phone +44-020-8133-4027
- Japan Phone +81-50-5539-1737
- India Phone +91-848-285-0837