Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “CAR-T Cell Therapies Market (3rd Edition) by Target Indications (NHL, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Others), Target Antigens (CD19, BCMA, CD19 / CD22, GPC3 and EGFR), Key Players and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World) – Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030”
The features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the future potential of CAR-T cell therapies. The report highlights the efforts of both industry players and academic organizations in this rapidly evolving segment of the biopharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of CAR-T cell therapies.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and mid-to late stage clinical products (shortlisted on the basis of the stage of development).
- An analysis of the CAR constructs of clinical-stage CAR-T therapies based on the generation of CAR-T therapy.
- An analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain. It features a 2×2 matrix assessing the relative experience of KOLs shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- An analysis of the various CAR-T cell therapy focused clinical trials registered across the world, between 2009 and 2019.
- A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of the marketed CAR-Tcell therapies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- To order this 795+ page report, which features 165+ figures and 270+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/car-t-therapies-market/269.html
- To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/269/request-sample.html
Key companies covered in the report
- bluebird bio
- CARsgen Therapeutics
- Celgene (A Bristol Myers Squibb Company)
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Innovative Cellular Therapeutics
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Kite Pharma (A Gilead Sciences Company)
- Kuur Therapeutics
- Lion TCR
- Noile-Immune Biotech
- Shanghai GeneChem
- Sinobioway Cell Therapy
- Takara Bio
- Ziopharm Oncology
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (5th Edition), 2021 – 2030
- mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market, 2020-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415