The carrier screening market is an emerging market with huge growth potential. Recent technological advancements are facilitating the adoption of the technology at a rapid pace. The global carrier screening market is projected to reach $4,479.0 million by 2031, growing from $1,187.4 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.67% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The growth of the carrier screening market is expected to be driven by the decrease in the cost of sequencing, rising emphasis on early detection and prevention of complex genetic disorders, and increasing maternal age leading to pregnancy complications. However, there are significant challenges restraining the market growth, such as the regulatory challenges in the field of carrier screening, and the lack of high complexity testing centers.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• How is carrier screening revolutionizing the field of reproductive health?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global carrier screening market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global carrier screening market?
• How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the global carrier screening ecosystem??
• What are the key development strategies that the major players are implementing in order to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of carrier screening?
• What are the potential entry barriers expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region?
• How is each market segment expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each segment? Following are the segments:
o Type (expanded carrier screening and targeted carrier screening)
o Product (in vitro diagnostics and laboratory developed tests)
o Carrier Screening Type (prenatal carrier screening and preconception carrier screening)
o Technology (next-generation sequencing, polymerase chain reaction, microarray, and other technologies)
o Indication (fragile X syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy, Down’s Syndrome, thalassemia, Tay-Sachs Disease, Huntington’s Disease, sickle cell anemia, hemophilia, and other indications)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the growth opportunities for the carrier screening companies in the region of their operation?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global carrier screening market?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
Request Free Sample – https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1237type=download
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the global carrier screening market. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics and estimation of the market size over the forecast period, 2021-2031.
The scope of this report is focused on the analysis of the carrier screening market by type, product, carrier screening type, indication, technology, and region.