Sage 50 accounting software is a globally applauded business management software that was earlier known as the Peachtree Accounting application. It is incorporated with potential features and advanced tools that make the accounting process easy and quick. The software is specially designed and recommended for small and medium-scale industries. The software has a friendly interface that does not demand technical expertise to run the software. Like other software, Sage 50 also encounters errors like Sage 50 grayed out, Sage 50 not opening, Sage data file corrupted, and Sage 50 damaged files which may interrupt ongoing business operations.
At times, while running the software unexpectedly your Sage 50 software may crash resulting in some kind of technical or functional errors. When the error occurs it damages the Sage 50 company data files that are installed in the computer system. So it is suggested that it should be reported to the customer support team and fixed it instantly to avoid work loss.
Many Possible Reasons are Responsible for the Sage 50 Data File Corrupted or Damaged
The reasons are detailed below:
- Serious problems with the Sage 50 Database Engine in Pervasive.
- Improper Connection between data path and network.
How to Resolve this Error Sage 50 Data Corrupted or Damaged
So this error has solutions too, that are recommended by the experienced Sage experts. The suggested error fixing methods will easily repair the Sage 50 Data File when moving data to another drive. Better follow the instructions properly to get successful results. The steps are described below:
Run the Repair Tool
Run the repair tool and start the data repair too by Sage Peachtree data recovery. When it runs it extracts all the related company data files with great ease. It helps to verify if the tools are properly functioning which are mentioned below.
- You will have to click on the End User License Agreement dialog box that is displayed on your system.
- You get an Agree option. Click on it.
- Choose any one from the below three options that are displayed on your system.
- Remove Pervasive
- Install Pervasive
- Generate a New Local Data Path
- You will have to Uninstall the Pervasive from your PC.
- When you log in you should be logged in to your system as the Administrator.
- Ensure that all the other users are not logged in to the system.
- End up your Sage 50 Then begin the Remove Pervasive Utility.
Installation of Pervasive
- Go to the Install Pervasive Utility option and press to run it.
- Make sure that you should be logged in to your computer as the Administrator.
- The problems will be fixed by this utility feature.
- Again you need to re-install the latest version of Sage 50 Service Release.
Generating a New Local Data Path
This utility feature helps to create a Sage 50 data path without any hassle. This process can be carried out via “factory default files”. The steps are detailed below:
- Validate the destination that is imperative for a new data path. Along with this feature, the Company to Copy option helps to transfer the entire directory from the older data path to the newly created path.
- In the Manage INI Files option, you can easily return to the original path.
- Then go to the original data path.
- Choose the Make Active Then you need to close the program. The solutions comprehended above help you to fix the Sage 50 issue without any problem.
In case after using the Sage 50 Database Repair utility, the issue persists then you can contact third-party Sage support agencies. Our Sage Peachtree technical support team employed here offers round-the-clock support assuring quick and feasible support. No matter what issues you are juggling, you can always reach out to our Sage representatives by simply giving them a call. These technical ninjas are trained to put your technical worries to an end.