The health and wellness market size was valued at US$ 4 Trillion in 2020 and is expected to surpass US$ 6.75 trillion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2030.
Health and Wellness Market (By Sector: Personal Care, Beauty, and Anti-Aging, Healthy Eating, Nutrition, and Weight Loss, Wellness Tourism, Physical Activity, Preventive & Personalized Medicine and Public Health, Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Spa Economy, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2021-2030
Get Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38526
- Rise in prevalence of chronic lifestyle diseases across the globe is a key factor driving the market
- Prevalence of diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, cancer, dementia, and other stress-related disorders has increased significantly, owing to sedentary lifestyles and hectic schedules. People unable to synthesize essential amino acids, vitamins, and other components as well as those who do not get essential nutrition from their diet are prescribed with additional medical supplements.
- According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), the number of people with diabetes in North America stood at around 46 million in 2017, which is expected to increase to 62 million by 2045
- According to a report published by the World Health Organization in 2018, one in five men and one in six women across the world are diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime. Hence, increase in incidence of chronic diseases is likely to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a leading cause of death around the world. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases account for nearly 17.9 million deaths every year, which is estimated to be 31% of all global deaths.
- According to CDC, 18.2 million adults aged 20 and older have CAD (about 6.7%) in the U.S. Two out of every 10 deaths occur due to CAD in adults less than 65 years old.
- Hence, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, such as CVDs, Cancer, diabetes, etc., is projected to fuel the global health and wellness market during the forecast period
Physical Activity to Dominate Global Market
In terms of sector, the global health and wellness market has been classified into personal care, beauty and anti-aging, healthy eating, nutrition and weight loss, wellness tourism, physical activity, preventive and personalized medicine and public health, traditional and complementary medicine, spa economy, and others. The physical activity segment dominated the global health and wellness market in 2020, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Physical activities include not only fitness/gym and mind-body (“mindful movement”) activities, but also a variety of other sports and active recreation activities that people engage in as part of being physically active.
North America dominated the global health and wellness market in 2020, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Rise in population suffering from various chronic diseases and increase in awareness about healthy lifestyle & balanced diet in North America are expected to boost the consumption of health and wellness products during the forecast period. North America’s large share of the global health and wellness market can be attributed to the increase in the adoption of health and wellness services in the U.S. and Canada. It is a key target region for all players in the global health and wellness market.
Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for health and wellness from 2021 to 2030. The market in the region is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Key players in the global health and wellness market include The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., L’Oréal S.A., Unilever plc, BioThrive Sciences, Abbott Laboratories, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Amway Corp., THE BOUNTIFUL COMPANY, Anytime Fitness LLC, Lift Brands, BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, Healing Holidays (Cleveland Travel Ltd.), COMO Hotels and Resorts, Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, and SOUKYA International Holistic Health Centre.
Global Health and Wellness Market: Segmentation
Health and Wellness Market, by Sector
- Personal Care, Beauty, and Anti-Aging
- Healthy Eating, Nutrition, and Weight Loss
- Wellness Tourism
- Physical Activity
- Preventive & Personalized Medicine and Public Health
- Traditional and Complementary Medicine
- Spa Economy
Health and Wellness Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the global health and wellness market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the global market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global health and wellness market.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2021) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About Us: Our team of skilled and experienced analysts specializes in troubleshooting problems faced by our clients. For comprehensive summary of our services and market research requirements for Global industry.
call: +1 9197 992 333
Vision Research Report