QuickBooks, developed by Intuit, is the most efficient software used by small or medium-sized businesses to execute their accounts and finance work. It holds all the essential accounting data of the organization. But sometimes, while installing the QuickBooks Desktop software to the computer, they encounter the installation issue. Many users use third-party programs to get rid of this issue but fail in resolving this issue. By using third-party applications, they unwillingly corrupt or damaged the QuickBooks company file, which stops their work.
So to resolve this issue, you can use the Clean Install Tool for QuickBooks Desktop that removes the damaged or corrupted installation files of QuickBooks. In this blog, we will execute the process of using QuickBooks clean install tool. Before proceeding, let’s go through the reason by which users have to use a clean install tool.
Reasons to Use QB Clean Install Tool
There can be different reasons for using the Clean Install Tool fo QuickBooks, some of them are listed below:
- When the QuickBooks showing the installation errors.
- While trying to access more than one QuickBooks company file at a time.
- The re-installation of the QuickBooks doesn’t help to fix the error.
After knowing the reasons, let’s proceed to the primary procedure, which helps you to do a clean install.
How to Use Clean Install Tool for QuickBooks Desktop?
To repair or restore the corrupt function of the program with this tool, you need to “Unisntall” the QuickBooks Desktop, then “Rename” the installation file, after that “Re-install” the software in the system. Let’s go through the step-by-step procedure to do so:
Step#1: Uninstall the QuickBooks
- Firstly, press the Windows+R keys together to run the command window.
- Then, type the control panel in the command box and click on OK.
- After that, choose the Programs and Features option.
- Now, choose Program list>>QuickBooks>>Unisntall.
- In the end, the program will uninstall in some time.
- Click Finish to end the process.
After uninstalling the QuickBooks software, now you have to rename the installation folder.
Step#2: Rename Installation Folder
In this section, you have to rename the installation folders. You can do it with the Celan Install Tool for QuickBooks Desktop or by the manual process. We are going to start with the Clean Install tool.
1. Download & Use Clean Install Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.exe.
- Then, open the Download folder and click on the QuickBooks Clean Install.exe file.
- Now, select QuickBooks Desktop Version.
- A message will appear QuickBooks is ready to do a Clean Install, click OK to complete the procedure.
2. Rename Desktop File Manually
The manual process of renaming the QuickBooks Installation Folders by showing the hidden files and renaming the “folder location” is listed for the Windows version. Adding Damaged or Old words at the end of the file or folder name can stop QuickBooks from calling the folder and creating a new one.
3. When Error Message of “Access Denied of Renaming” Appears
- Firstly, do a right-click on the Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager.
- Then, under the Processes Tab, click on the Image Name column header for sorting the processes in alphabetical order.
- Now, select the exe, QBCFmonitorservice.exe, QBDBMr.exe. Qbw32.ese and then click on the End option.
- If a warning message appears, click on Yes, or you might end up with the process having data loss and system instability.
Step#3: Re-Install the QuickBooks Desktop
In this step, you have to Download & Install the QuickBooks Desktop application, and the Clean Install process will complete. This how the Clean Install Tool for QuickBooks Desktop Works.
With this blog’s help, we present you the best methods for using the Clean Install Tool for QuickBooks application to resolve the issue that prevents you from working with your projects.
If you still have an issue in using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, then Asqaure Cloud Hosting Technical Team will assist you the best. You just have to makes a call at toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053 to talk to our representatives.