The Global Human Capital Management Market Research Report 2028 offers an extensive evaluation of the industry to present the readers with insightful data to help them gain a competitive edge over other players by capitalizing on the lucrative growth opportunities and understanding the critical elements of the market. The report offers a critical overview of the market segment with regards to the market size, market share, market volume, price analysis, global reach, and financial standing. The statistical analysis performed for this report indicates the market is expected to grow at a steady pace throughout the forecast timeline. The report also provides insightful information about the ever-changing market dynamics.
The report is streamlined with the current market scenario and economic landscape with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has disrupted normal business routines and induced certain financial difficulties. The report analyses the latest scenario, changing dynamics of the market, and the overall impact of the pandemic on the market and its key segments. It analyzes the impact of the pandemic on market growth and remuneration. The pandemic has changed the economic scenario of the world and has affected several sectors of the market. The report studies the Human Capital Management market according to the impact of the pandemic and offers a present and future impact assessment.
The research offers a bird’s eye view of the current market scenario regarding the operations of the leading companies in the Human Capital Management market. The report presents an extensive analysis of the leading players with regards to their business portfolio, product portfolio, market share and size, global reach and position, revenue share, gross profit margins, and production and manufacturing capacity. Along with this, thorough research about their strategic business expansion plans such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product and brand promotions, government and corporate deals, and partnerships, among others. To offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape, extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are included in the report.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report:
Microsoft Corporation, Workday, Inc., Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Ceridian HCM, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Ultimate Software Group, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, SumTotal Systems, Inc., and Kronos Incorporated.
Human Capital Management Market Segmentation:
For imparting a clear understanding, the market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and key geographical regions.
Emergen Research has segmented global Human Capital Management (HCM) on the basis of offering, deployment, organization size, end-use, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Payroll Management
- Workforce Management
- Talent Management
- Applicant Tracking System
- Core HR
- HR Analytics
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Telecom & IT
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Service segment is expected to expand at a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to rising need for implementation and maintenance services as a result of increasing deployment of HCM solutions.
- Cloud segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period as organizations are shifting rapidly towards cloud-based deployment models to manage large data efficiently and remotely.
- North America is expected to register a larger revenue growth rate in the Human Capital Management (HCM) market over the forecast period among other regional markets due to robust presence of international and domestic HCM solution providers such as Microsoft Corporation, Workday, Inc., Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Ceridian HCM, Inc., and Oracle Corporation, among others.
- In September 2021, Ceridian HCM, Inc., a worldwide leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) technology and PwC Mauritius announced a partnership in which the latter will provide consultancy and implementation services to organizations looking to improve operational activities using Ceridian’s HCM solution, Dayforce.
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players of the Human Capital Management industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of the Human Capital Management market?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the players in the market?
- What are the technological developments and product advancements occurring in the market?
- What is the outcome of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Key Regions Studied in the Report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market, including the global and regional analysis of the market. The study covers critical information and factual data about the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry, along with an in-depth statistical analysis of the market drivers, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and threats. On the basis of the current market scope, the report provides an extensive analysis of how the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market is expected to fare in the forecast timeline. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to offer an estimation of the outlook of the global state of the Heavy EVs and Industrial Equipment Charging market industry.
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options or further queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.