According to Report, the Industrial Coatings Market size is expected to reach around US$ 120.5 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Industrial Coatings Market (By Product: Acrylic, Alkyd, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Polyester; By Technology: Solvent Borne, Water Borne, Powder Based; By End-use: General Industrial, Marine, Automotive & Vehicle Refinish, Electronics, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Generation) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/39005
A rise in consumer awareness regarding sustainable products and increasing stringency of environmental regulations regarding the reduction of VOC emissions are supporting the demand for eco-friendly industrial coatings. Increasing awareness regarding the protection of vehicle paints by healing scratches and damages on vehicle surfaces has surged the market growth.
Rising demand from the general industry is significantly driving the market. Industrial coating is widely used in various end-use sectors, including automotive and vehicle refinish, electronics, aerospace, oil and gas, mining, marine, and power generation. Automotive and refinish coatings are among the major industrial coatings.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Axalta Coating Systems, LLC
- BASF SE
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Hempel A/S
- Beckers Group
- By Product
- By Technology
- Solvent Borne
- Water Borne
- Powder Based
- By End-use
- General Industrial
- Automotive & Vehicle Refinish
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- North America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
– Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
– Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
– Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
– Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
– Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
In-depth interviews and discussions were conducted with several key market participants and opinion leaders to compile the research report.
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. The following illustrative figure shows the market research methodology applied in this report.
About Us: Vision Research Reports is unquestionably an expert in providing research reports on a diverse number of subjects including Alternative and Green Energy, Chemical, Energy, Glass, Machinery, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals and Materials. We cater to distinguished MNCs, private equity firms, SMEs and Chinese companies pertaining to their market research data requirements.
We offer generic and amalgamated studies as well as customized studies to our clients based on their specific requirements. Our modus operandi constitutes of detailed and meticulous market surveys, company profiling, competitive landscaping and primary interviews. Our prudent insights have been vital in the inception of many investment programs, new project development programs, startups and technology breakthroughs.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Vision Research Reports