The increasing demand for empty capsules and rising demand for microbial applications in the development of vaccines are driving the demand for the market.
The global Industrial Microbiology Market is forecasted to be worth USD 17.71 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The global market for Industrial Microbiology is forecasted to expand rapidly in the forecasted timeline. The growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for empty capsules and the rising demand for microbial applications in the development of vaccines.
The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among the aging population. Increase in Industrial Microbiology products and the rise in research activities are driving the market revenue growth. Moreover, legalization of the product in several countries is also propelling growth of the market.
The report, published by Emergen research, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Global Industrial Microbiology market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
Market Size – USD 10.80 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.8 %, Market Trends – The rise in the new enzymes’ development.
The global Industrial Microbiology market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Industrial Microbiology market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Global Europe Industrial Microbiology market competition by TOP MANUFACTURERS, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Key participants include 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Novamed Ltd, and BioMérieux SA, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Industrial Microbiology Market on the basis of product, type, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reaction Consumables
- Laboratory Supply
- Equipment & Systems
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microbial Limit Testing
- Water & Environmental Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Bio-Burden Testing
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Reasons to purchase this Keyword market report:
- Analysing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.