Precedence Research says, the global Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture Market is anticipated to drive growth at 9.26% from 2022 to 2030 and to attain valuation around USD 28.56 billion by 2030.
Internet of things (IoT) in agriculture Market Report 2022 (by Players, Type, Application, Regions, Others and Status-Global Forecast to 2030) is a professional and comprehensive research report, firstly introduced the internet of things (IoT) in agriculture basics: Market definitions, applications, classifications, and industry overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; raw materials, cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world’s main market conditions, including the price, profit, demand, supply, capacity, Market growth, and future forecast, etc. Then, the report introduced a new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis. In the end, this report studies the Internet of things (IoT) in agriculture Market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of key players, countries, types, end industries and others.
The report mainly studies the market size, industry trends and development status of the internet of things (IoT) in agriculture market, as well as investment opportunities, government policy, market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities), supply chain and competitive landscape. Technological innovation and advancement will further optimize the performance of the product, making it more widely used in downstream applications. Moreover, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis (potential entrants, suppliers, substitutes, buyers, industry competitors) provides crucial information for knowing the internet of things (IoT) in agriculture market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on Market opportunities. Key target audience is: Manufacturers of surgical & dental loupes, Raw material suppliers, Market research and consulting firms, Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers, Organizations, forums and alliances related to surgical & dental loupes.
- Trimble Inc.
- Deere & Company
- AGCO Corporation
- Raven Industries, Inc.
- Komatsu, Ltd
- Farmer Edge Inc.
- CropX, Inc.
- The Climate Corporation
- AgJunction Inc.
- TeeJet Technologies
- Antelliq Corporation
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Irrigation Controllers
- Flow and Application Control Devices
- Variable Rate Controllers
- Soil Sensors
- Water Sensors
- Climate Sensors
- Sensors for Livestock
- Automation and Control Systems
- Sensing and Monitoring Devices
- Guidance and Navigation
- Handheld Computers
- Smart Harvesters & Forwarders
- RFID Tags and Readers
- LED Grow Lights
- Connectivity & Services
- Small Farms
- Precision Aquaculture
- Precision Farming
- Smart Greenhouses
- Precision Livestock
- Precision Forestry
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
The key points of the internet of things (IoT) in agriculture market report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores the international and regional major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2017-2030 Market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and regional total Market of the industry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand, and import/export.
- The total Market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates the 2022-2030 Market development trends of the industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current Market dynamics is also carried out.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
In the end, the information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with surgical & dental loupes suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 774 402 6168