The Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Report offers extensive knowledge and information about the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market pertaining to market size, market share, growth influencing factors, opportunities, and current and emerging trends. The report is formulated with the updated and latest information of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market further validated and verified by the experts and professionals. The Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market in each key region of the world.
The global lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to reach USD 3,482.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The lithium-ion battery recycling market is witnessing rapid growth in demand as raw materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese used in the manufacturing of cathode of batteries are limited. In contrast, these materials are witnessing an escalating demand from the end-user verticals, including automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, marine, power, and various other industries.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/109
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By battery type, lithium manganese oxide lithium-ion battery recycling is estimated to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. LMO type offers various advantages such as lower internal resistance, high thermal stability, improved current handling, and enhanced safety, which make them apt for applications in power tools and hybrid or electric vehicles.
- By application, consumer electronics contributed to a significant market share in 2019. Growing demand for laptops, UPS, and smart devices, among other consumer electronics devices that require batteries for operation and or portability, is driving the demand for lithium-ion battery recycling.
- The market in the North America held the lithium-ion battery recycling largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 8.3% in the forecast period. The high demand in the region is due to the growing adoption of electric vehicles, especially in the US. The environmental concern among the governments about the health hazards of the lithium-ion battery is considerably propelling the lithium-ion battery recycling market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/109
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Top competitors of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market profiled in the report include:
Retriev Technologies Inc., Glencore International AG, American Manganese Inc., Sitrasa, Li-Cycle Corporation, Raw Materials Company Inc., Neometals Ltd., Fortum OYJ, Umicore, Lithium Recycling Inc., among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has segmented the global lithium-ion battery recycling market on the basis of battery type, industry vertical, and region:
Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (Li-NMC)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide (LMO)
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide (LTO)
- Lithium-Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
- Lithium-Cobalt Oxide (LCO)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
Regional Analysis of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market
The research report on the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the 5g chipset business sphere.
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market size and share for the projected period of 2021-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/109
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
medical supplies market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-supplies-market
electric commercial vehicle market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
multi-rotor drone market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/multi-rotor-drone-market
elder care services & assistive devices market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
healthcare fraud analytics market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-fraud-analytics-market
cooling fabrics market-https://www.google.bj/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cooling-fabrics-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market