English is the most widely spoken language in Uzbekistan, allowing students studying MBBS in Uzbekistan to connect with patients in their internships. The clinical experience is the primary element determining the success of a medical license test since most national exit exams are built around MCQ medical diagnosis. English is the primary language used for instruction at all Uzbekistan medical schools.
* There’s no requirement for IELTS or TOEFL exam to get admission
• For Indian students, it’s easy to adjust to Uzbekistan climate, as Uzbekistan climate is similar to Indian tropical climate, which means that the spectrum of diseases is similar to India. In diagnosing patients, it’s essential to manage patients suffering from diseases related to the Indian environment during our clinical clerkship.
* Internationally recognized medical degree The Medical Colleges (OR) universities in Uzbekistan are identified with the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
* There are no capitation or donation charges for studying the field of medicine (MD) in Uzbekistan, and you could save 70% or more of tuition costs at private medical schools in India by studying medicine at medical schools in Uzbekistan.
* The medical education system of Uzbekistan is an imitation of the education system from the United States, which allows working in countries with developed economies such as America, UK, Canada, Australia etc.