The membrane bioreactor(MBR) market would reach value of USD 4.99 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to increasing adoption of membrane bioreactors by municipalities. Moreover, growing concerns regarding degradation of the environment are also driving the demand for membrane bioreactors, as the technology provides eco-friendly treatment to industrial as well as municipal wastewater. Membrane bioreactors are cost-effective and they require less time compared to the conventional municipal wastewater treatment processes.
The quality of the treated water generated by using advanced membrane bioreactors is significantly higher than that generated by using conventional treatment methods. Increasing research and development activities have resulted in the production of cost-effective and eco-friendly membrane bioreactors. Production of high-quality, clarified, and largely disinfected water obtained through the treatment with membrane bioreactors is boosting the market. Moreover, rising need to remove pathogenic bacteria, micropollutants, and viruses in the sludge is contributing to the demand for membrane bioreactors among municipalities and industries.
The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the Membrane Bioreactor market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Membrane Bioreactor market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and has hindered the growth of the market. The report discusses in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Membrane Bioreactor market and its key segments. The report also offers a current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Membrane Bioreactor market on a global and regional scale and offers a forecast for the market for 8 years. The report provides extensive coverage of the market drivers, restraints, limitations, growth prospects, threats, opportunities, and current and emerging trends in the market. The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the market players along with their business overview, product portfolio, technological advancements, expansion plans, financial standing, and global position. It also sheds light on the collaborations in the competitive landscape, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, corporate and government deals, licensing agreements, and others.
The global Membrane Bioreactor market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Membrane Bioreactor market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
The global Membrane Bioreactor market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Membrane Bioreactor market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Key market participants include Toray Industries, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies S.A., SUEZ, Kubota, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Koch Separation Solutions, Huber Technology, Parkson Corporation, and Alfa Laval
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, an expert in managing critical water treatment solutions, announced the acquisition of Aquapure Technologies, a water service and equipment company in Ohio, the U.S. The acquisition would help in strengthening of service capabilities of the former in Ohio and the surrounding areas.
- The submerged membrane bioreactor(MBR) segment held the largest market share of 57.7% in 2019. Lower energy requirement and increased biodegradation efficiency of submerged membrane bioreactors are driving the segment.
- The hollow fiber segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. The lesser operational and maintenance costs of hollow fibers compared to flat-sheet and multi-tubular membranes are driving the segment.
Emergen Research has segmented the global membrane bioreactor market in terms of system configuration, membrane type, application, and region as follows:
- System Configuration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Flat Sheet
- Hollow Fiber
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Radical Features of the Membrane Bioreactor Market Report:
- The report encompasses Membrane Bioreactor market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Membrane Bioreactor industry
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.