Micro-learning Market Overview
According to Market Research Future, the global micro-learning market has been segmented based on component, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region/country. The market research report explores comprehensive study on various segments like Micro-learning market size, opportunities, development, innovation, sales and overall growth of major players. The Microlearning is a holistic approach for skill-based learning and education which deals with relatively small learning units. It focuses on short-term strategies specially designed for skill-based understanding/learning/education. Microlearning refers to micro-perspectives of learning, education, training, and skill development. The main benefits of micro-learning for enterprises are personalization, just-in-time learning, effective and varied learning, and affordability. Microlearning is mainly used by trainers and learning & development departments in an enterprise.
Micro-learning is a process of breaking down complex concepts into short bite-sized courses for easier consumption. It has been utilized by companies for upskilling workers at facilities or employees at large firms. The global micro-learning market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) covers prospects of edtech and emergence of various platforms to cater to the swelling industrial workforce.
Micro-learning Market Key Players
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Bigtincan (US)
- SwissVBS (Canada)
- Pryor Learning Solutions (US)
- Count5 (US)
- Crossknowledge (US)
- mLevel (US)
- Gnowbe (Singapore)
- Saba Software (US)
- Mindtree (US)
- Axonify (Canada)
- iSpring Solutions (US)
- Epignosis (US)
- Cornerstone OnDemand (US)
- Qstream (US)
Micro-learning Market Segments
By component, the microlearning market has been segmented as follows:
- Consulting and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
By organization type, the microlearning market has been segmented as follows:
- Large Enterprises
By deployment type, the microlearning market has been segmented as follows:
By industry, the microlearning market has been segmented as follows:
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Telecom and IT
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Others (Education, Travel and Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, and Energy and Utilities)
Micro-learning Market Regional Analysis
By Region, the Global Micro-Learning Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America is expected to be the largest market due to the growing need for skills-based and result-oriented training among enterprises in the region.
Key questions answered in the report include
- who are the key market players in the Micro-learning Market?
- Which are the major regions for dissimilar trades that are expected to eyewitness astonishing growth for the Micro-learning Market?
- What are the regional growth trends and the leading revenue-generating regions for the Micro-learning Market?
- What will be the market size and the growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the key Micro-learning Market trends impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the major Product Types of Digital Learning?
- What are the major applications of Digital Learning?
- Which Digital Learning Services technologies will top the market in next 7 years?
Table Of Content
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1 GLOBAL FITNESS APP MARKET, BY TYPE 18
1.2 GLOBAL FITNESS APP MARKET, BY APPLICATION 19
1.3 GLOBAL FITNESS APP MARKET, BY DEVICE TYPE 20
1.4 GLOBAL FITNESS APP MARKET, BY REGION 21
2 MARKET INTRODUCTION
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)