The global Micro-Mobility Market is expected to reach a market size of USD 290.39 Billion in 2028 and register a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Robust revenue growth of the market can be attributed to rapidly increasing range of transportation services and vehicles, including e-bikes, dockless and docked shared bicycles, electric scooters, and electric skateboards. Rising need to reduce traffic congestion in urban areas and reduce reliance on private vehicles and encourage use of public transport is also driving a shift towards micro-mobility solutions.
Micro-Mobility Market Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the along with crucial statistical data micro-mobility market. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2029 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2028. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies
Micro-Mobility Market report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied :
- Bird Rides, Inc., Lime Scooter, Micro Mobility Systems Ltd.s, Ofo Inc., Mobike, Motivate International Inc. (Lyft), Pride Mobility Products® Corporation, Golden Technologies, Uber, and Invacare Corporation
- Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global micro-mobility market on the basis of application, type, travel range, weight capacity, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
Travel Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up To 20 Km
- 20-40 Km
- More than 40 Km
Weight Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up to 100 Kg
- 100-250 Kg
- More than 250 Kg
Gain Access to the Complete Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/micro-mobility-market
Radical Highlights of the Micro-Mobility Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of Micro-Mobility Market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on Micro-Mobility Market information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.