According to the latest report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global mining pipes market is expected to surpass a market value of US$ 11 Bn by 2031. HDPE mining pipes are gradually gaining momentum across various avenues of mining applications owing to multiple advantages over conventional metal mining pipes. HDPE mining pipes offers resistance to corrosion and abrasion, and increased flexibility. They also prevent chemical reaction between pipe surfaces and fluids.
The global mining pipes is moderately fragmented with numerous players operating at global as well as regional scales. The market is highly competitive in nature due to the presence of many manufacturers across the globe. Increasing industrialization and urbanization is presumed to further drive demand and unfold immense opportunities for manufacturers over the coming years.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1744
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global mining pipes market is set to provide an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 5 Bn through 2031.
- Alloy steel mining pipes are estimated to account for 28% market share 2031-end, and gain 95 BPS in market share.
- 100-200 psi is expected to add an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 3.7 Bn and gain 410 BPS by 2031.
- Demand for above 1,000 mm mining pipes is set to grow 1.6X and be valued at US$ 3.4 Bn at the end of 2031.
- Open surface mining is estimated to account for 92% market share and gain 200 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- On the basis of application, process slurry is projected to capture over 19% market share by 2031.
- Mine dewatering is expected to garner an absolute $ opportunity of nearly US$ 400 Mn by 2031.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, “Need for mining pipes is mounting due to increasing industrialization across the globe due to high demand for minerals”.
Market Segments Covered in Mining Pipes Industry Research
- Steel Mining Pipes
- Stainless Steel Mining Pipes
- Carbon Steel Mining Pipes
- Alloy Steel Mining Pipes
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- Aramid Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- High Density Polyethylene Mining Pipes
- Steel Mining Pipes
By End Use
- Below 100 Psi Mining Pipes
- 100 – 200 Psi Mining Pipes
- Above 200 Psi Mining Pipes
By Pipe Size
- Below 100 mm Mining Pipes
- 100-500 mm Mining Pipes
- 500 – 1000 mm Mining Pipes
- Above 1000 mm Mining Pipes
By Mining Type
- Underground Mining
- Open Surface Mining
- Placer Mining
- In-situ Mining
- Mining Pipes for Dust Suppression
- Mining Pipes for Heap Leaching
- Mining Pipes for Pit Dewatering
- Mining Pipes for Water Transportation
- Mining Pipes for Process Slurry
- Mining Pipes for Solution Mining
- Mining Pipes for Processing Water
- Mining Pipes for Mine Dewatering
- Mining Pipes for Tailing Transportation
Find More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global mining pipes market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of material (steel, fiber glass reinforced plastic and high density polyethylene), pressure (below 100 psi, 100 – 200 psi, and above 200 psi), pipe size (below 100 mm, 100-500 mm, 500 – 1000 mm, and above 1000 mm), mining type (underground mining, open surface mining, placer mining, and in-situ mining), and application (dust suppression, heap leaching, pit dewatering, water transportation, process slurry, solution mining, process water, mine dewatering, tailing transportation, and others), across six major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
The Mining Pipes Market report answers important questions which include:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the Mining Pipes market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the Mining Pipes market in the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the Mining Pipes market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the Mining Pipes market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in the Mining Pipes market?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583