The Global Mobile Medical Apps market drivers and restraints Market report provides vital information that prepares market players to give fierce competition to their toughest competitors based on growth, sales, and revenue, among other essential factors. The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders. Thus, a conscious effort to dive deep and unearth hard to find information pertaining to the growing market landscape and growth prospects over the next few years is clearly visible in the study. The market intelligence report further comprises of discussions about the major vendors operating in the Mobile Medical Apps market drivers and restraints space
Mobile medical apps aid in managing one’s health, have access to important information whenever and wherever needed for the promotion of healthy living. The mobile medical apps are witnessing increased adoption, which is fostering market growth. Moreover, growing investment in health start-ups has also propelled the growth of the market. New manufacturers are coming with innovative ideas to create more customer-friendly to tap into emerging markets.
The growing research on patient care has helped in fostering the business propositions of mobile medical apps. Mobile medical apps are generally used as an accessory to a regulated medical device, and they convert the mobile platform into a medical device. The surge in smartphones and mobile computing devices, coupled with consumer demand for mobile apps, are propelling the demand for the market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, The University of California and eight other digital health companies will receive approximately USD 23 million in federal funding. The funding is for the development of mHealth and telehealth platforms that address the SARS-COV-2 pandemic.
- There is a growing incidence of cardiovascular disease, which includes life-threatening conditions such as hypertension, coronary heart disease, and hyperlipidemia. The increased awareness regarding the disease is propelling the demand for the segment.
- The free version of mobile medical apps is relatively robust for a medical reference resource, and several consumers install the free version. Many of the paid versions also have some of the contents that are accessible without any cost.
- The android segment is leading the market for mobile medical apps. There are more than 325,000 healthcare apps available globally, and has taken over the iOS platform medical apps.
- North America held a larger market share owing to the rising investment in the healthcare sector and a high level of disposable income. The rise in the level of awareness is also boosting the demand for the market.
- Key participants include AliveCor Inc., Patientkeeper Inc., Philips, IMS Health Inc., Samsung Electronics, Nike, Medtronic, AT&T, Qualcomm, and Cerner, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-medical-apps-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Mobile Medical Apps Market on the basis of specialty, subscription, platform, end-user, and region:
Specialty Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Subscription Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Free Subscription
- Fee-Based Subscription
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA