The Global neurorehabilitation devices market size is expected to touch around US$ 13.2 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Recently Published Report on “neurorehabilitation devices Market – Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Region Outlook, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2030”.
Get Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38050
These neurological disorders are resulting in increased movement disabilities. The increasing prevalence of movement disability, attributed to various neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis, stroke, etc) along with need for comprehensive management is the key factors driving the market growth.
Every year around 15 million people suffer from stroke globally, of which 5 million people are affected by permanent disability. Each year Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease affect 2.5 million and 10 million patients respectively worldwide. The increasing prevalence and incidence rates of neurological disorders create a huge demand for neurorehab devices, as they ensure simplification of routine tasks for the disabled patients by reducing their dependency on others.
Bioness, Inc. and Hocoma AG , Medtronic, and Tyromotion,Ectron Ltd
- Brain-computer interface
- Wearable devices
- Non-invasive Stimulators
Therapy Area Outlook
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.