The global newborn calf serum market is estimated to be valued at US$ 222.2 Mn in 2022 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period (2022-2030).Due to an increase in research and development activities pertaining to vaccine manufacture, the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to propel the growth of the worldwide newborn calf serum market. For instance, a biotechnology company called Bharat Biotech undertook research in 2020 to develop the COVID-19 vaccine, using newborn calf serum as one of the essential ingredients for raising vero cell lines. These cell lines were utilised for the production of vaccinations. To evaluate the effectiveness, composition, etc. of vaccination agents, cell culture is used. For instance, a review article on clinical trials conducted following COVID-19 was published in the Frontiers magazine in 2020. The reported data show a significant increase in clinical trials for the creation of new medicines. Serum is one of the primary ingredients of the growing medium used to generate cell lines, which are used to evaluate potential medications prior to clinical trials. Clinical experiments are using cell lines more frequently, which is projected to lead to a rise in the usage of new-born calf serum.
To Know More: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/newborn-calf-serum-market-5331
HiMedia Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Sartorius AG, Merck KGaA, Corning Inc., Atlas Biologicals, Inc., TCS Biosciences Ltd., Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd., Novus Biologicals, LLC, Capricorn Scientific, PAN-Biotech GmbH, Atlanta Biologicals, Inc., Rockey Mountain Biologicals, GE Healthcare, Serana, and Zhejiang Tianhang Biotechnology
- Global Newborn Calf Serum Market, By Origin
- New Zealand Origin
- S. Origin
- Australia Origin
- Others (Brazil Origin, Mexico Origin, etc.)
- Global Newborn Calf Serum Market, By Application
- Drug Discovery
- Cell Media Culture
- Global Newborn Calf Serum Market, By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Academic Institutes
- Others (Research labs and Diagnostic Labs, etc.)
Table of Contents:
- Research Objectives and Assumptions
- Research Objectives
- Market Overview
- Report Description
- Market Definition and Scope
- Executive Summary
- Market Snippet, By Origin
- Market Snippet, By Application
- Market Snippet, By End User
- Market Snippet, By Region
- Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
- Report Description
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario
- PEST Analysis
- Recent Product Launch/Approval
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Dynamics
- Global Newborn Calf Serum Market – Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
- Impact on Supply Chain
- Impact on Research and Development
- Government Initiatives
- North America: U.S. and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe: Germany, U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, ASEAN, and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East: GCC, Israel, and Rest of Middle East
- Africa: South Africa, North Africa, and Central Africa
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to Newborn calf serum Market?
- What are the different types of clinical conditions that can be treated using Newborn calf serum Market?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- In which geographies, extensive research on Newborn calf serum market is being conducted?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- Who are the key investors in the Newborn calf serum Market domain?
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defence, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.