The Global Next Generation Batteries Market research report is a detailed document outlining the recent advancements and developments in the Next Generation Batteries business sphere considering 2019 as the base year and 2020-2027 as the forecast timeline. The report offers valuable insights into the market size, market share, sales channel and distribution network, segmentation of the market, demands, and trends, and growth prospects. The report also studies the growth of the market on a global and regional scale.
The global next generation batteries market is expected to reach a market size of USD 20.84 Billion at a steady CAGR of 5.6% in 2027, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing investment by OEMs such as BMW Group, Volkswagen, and Daimler for production of more efficient and cost-effective batteries. Increasing research and development activities for production of advanced next generation batteries with better fire resistance, longer life span, and quicker charge rate are key factors expected to drive growth of the global next generation batteries market. Major manufacturers of next generation batteries are investing significantly in development of high-power and safe battery technologies using 3-dimensional structures with high-density solid electrolytes and electrodes.
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Next Generation Batteries market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
Key players in the market include Sion Power Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Hitachi, Ambri Inc., NantEnergy Corporation, Phinergy, LG Chemicals, Samsung, Mitsubishi Chemical and Amprius Inc.
The global Next Generation Batteries market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Next Generation Batteries sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2020, Panasonic announced investment of an additional USD 100 million in a battery producing factory in Nevada, US. This expansion is expected to drive battery supply to automaker, Tesla, for the production of its electric vehicles.
- The consumer electronics segment accounted for largest market share of 42.9% in 2019. Rising purchasing power of consumers in developing economies has resulted in increased demand for electronic devices, which is further driving demand for advanced next generation batteries in the consumer electronics sector.
- The lithium sulphur segment revenue is expected to expand at rapid CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Lithium sulphur batteries are being increasingly adopted in the manufacture of automotive and consumer electronics products owing to longer life span, and being more environmentally sustainable to produce in comparison to lithium-ion batteries.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-batteries-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global next generation batteries market on the basis of end-use, type, and region:
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Energy Storage
- Consumer Electronics
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Nickel cadmium
- Lithium ion
- Magnesium ion
- Lithium Sulphur
- Solid Electrodes
- Metal air
- Nickel metal hydride
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Next Generation Batteries market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.