The global personalized nutrition market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2022-2032), surpassing US$ 4.7 Bn by 2032.
Demand in the market is projected to increase on the back of increasing production of dietary compounds and related substances tailored to the circumstances or needs of individuals. These requirements can be determined remotely via devices such as smartphones, wearables, and fitness bands, or DNA tests.
Rising preference for tailored approaches to health and wellness is increasing the demand for personalized supplements. Additionally, technological advancements in the personal and healthcare industries are generating custom nutritional plans efficiently and effectively.
Another key factor propelling the demand is rising health consciousness due to increasing prevalence of health-related problems such as overweight and coronary heart diseases. Subsequently, growing consumption of organic and natural food products is propelling the demand in the market.
In addition to the ingredients required to create an individualized diet, the personalized nutrition market includes personalized nutrition diagnostic systems to identify nutritional product’s needs.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The personalized nutrition market is projected to expand at CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period.
- Among the product type segment, personalized supplements is expected to account for 26.8% of demand share, registering a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period.
- Among the measurement method segment, standard measurement is expected to hold more than 46.8% revenue share and it is expected to grow with around 5.6% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Among sales channel segment, wellness and fitness centers is dominating the sales channel segment holding around 21.4% in 2022 and it is expected to grow with CAGR of 5.7% over the forecasted period.
“Rising tailored nutrition trend are increasing the demand in the personalized nutrition market. Another factor propelling the demand in the market is growing social media penetration advocating personalized nutrition through lifestyle bloggers and dieticians.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key manufacturers of global personalized nutrition market are focusing on research and development in order to develop innovative and unique product offering. In addition to this, key players in the personalized nutrition market are also concentrating on merger, acquisition and joint ventures to expand their geographical presence and also to increase the existing production capacity.
- In July 2018, Royal DSM announced its acquisition of personalized nutrition company Mixfit Inc. becoming the company’s largest shareholder with approximately 50% of the shares. Consumer preferences for personalized nutrition solutions are increasing rapidly, and only a few companies are capable of delivering solutions from production to consumer (end-to-end solutions)
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global personalized nutrition market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Global Personalized Nutrition Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Personalized Supplements
- Personalized Diet Plans
- Personalized Beverages
- Diseases Based
By Measurement Method:
- Active Measurement
- Standard Measurement
By Sales Channel:
- Direct to consumer Delivery Services
- Wellness and fitness centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current global personalized nutrition market outlook?
- What is the North America personalized nutrition market?
- Who are the key players involved in the global personalized nutrition market?
- At what rate will global personalized nutrition demand grow in China?
Information Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/personalized-nutrition-market