According to Report, the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research Services market size is expected to reach around US$ 376.8 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.75% during forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing And Research Services Market (By Service: Manufacturing, Research) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Revenue, Regional Outlook 2021 – 2030
Get Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38316
|Market Size||US$ 376.8 billion by 2030|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.75% From 2021 to 2030|
|Historic Data||2017 to 2020|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2030|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Companies Mentioned||Catalent; Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC; AbbVie; Baxter BioPharma Solutions; Patheon; Grifols International, S.A.; Dalton Pharma Services; Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals GmbH; Lonza AG|
The manufacturing service held the largest share of over 75.0% in 2020. These services are further segmented into API/bulk drugs manufacturing, advanced drug delivery formulations, packaging, and finished dose formulations. API dominated the market in 2020 as a consequence of the rising demand for High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI). Market entities are engaged in the development of large-scale manufacturing facilities on a pilot as well as commercial scale.
Finished dose formulations are anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Amongst these, solid dosage forms accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to the higher outsourcing done for the powdered formulations. It is expected to witness gradual expansion in the coming years as it represents a significant share of the outsourcing of finished dose formulations. Solid dose manufacturing and oral delivery of new drug candidates, fixed-dose combinations, controlled release dosage forms, and reformulation of existing drugs are some of the factors likely to accelerate the growth of contract manufacturing of solid dosage formulations.
Asia Pacific dominated the market with a revenue share of over 55.0% in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. This growth is supported by a rise in the number of companies outsourcing projects in the developing economies of this region. In recent years, countries such as Singapore, China, and India have been observed as major players in the pharmaceutical industry owing to their expanding manufacturing capabilities.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- Grifols International, S.A.
- Dalton Pharma Services
- Boehringer Ingelheim Biopharmaceuticals GmbH
- Lonza AG
- Service Outlook
- API/Bulk Drugs
- Advanced Drug Delivery Formulations Packaging
- Finished Dose Formulations
- Solid Formulations
- Liquid Formulations
- Semi-solid Formulations
- Inflammation & Immunology
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About Us: Our team of skilled and experienced analysts specializes in troubleshooting problems faced by our clients. For comprehensive summary of our services and market research requirements for Global industry.
call: +1 9197 992 333
Vision Research Report