The current trends of the Plastics Recycling Market, combined with a wide array of growth opportunities, key drivers, restraints, challenges, and other critical aspects, have been vividly detailed in the Plastics Recycling Market report. Furthermore, the report takes into account various market dynamics, which, in turn, generate a plethora of developmental prospects for the leading players involved in the of the Plastics Recycling Market.
The global plastics recycling market size was USD 38.52 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing use of recycled plastic in packaging and automotive industries is a major factor driving market revenue growth. In addition, rising demand for advanced, innovative, and sustainable recycled plastic products, such as 3D printing plastic waste furniture, is driving revenue growth of the market. For example, a laboratory in Thessaloniki recycles plastic waste from Greek households to create urban furniture. Moreover, rising initiatives from governments of various countries are driving revenue growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1051
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The polypropylene segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Rising demand from the packaging industry is driving market revenue growth. Polypropylene is a lightweight material with various superior properties. For instance, polypropylene is resistant to various chemical solvents and acids. This polymer material also has high tensile strength and low moisture resistance. It accounts for approximately 20% of the world’s plastics and is used to make trays, tubs, and pots for food applications.
- The packaging segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Plastics are material used in packaging for sectors such as FMCG, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others. In developing countries, such as India, a wide range of domestic products for daily use are packaged in plastics owing to their strength, lightweight, and durability.
- The Europe market accounted for second-largest revenue share in 2021 due to increased consumer awareness of numerous health and environmental benefits of utilizing recycled plastics products. In addition, governments in various countries in this region have enacted stringent regulations & policies to facilitate recycling of plastic products. Germany accounted for largest revenue share for plastic waste recycling in the regional market followed by Italy, Spain, the UK, and France.
The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry. It also covers strategies adopted by prominent players such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, and brand promotions, among others.
The report aims to offer the readers a holistic understanding of the relevant features of the industry.
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Veolia, WM Intellectual Property Holdings, L.L.C., Unilever, Johnson Matthey, SUEZ, Republic Services, Inc., REMONDIS SE & Co. KG, Econic Technologies, The Shakti Plastic Industries, Biffa, Waste Connections, CLEAN HARBORS, INC., KW Plastics and KW Plastics Recycling Division, and B & B Plastics Inc.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive overview of the Plastics Recycling Market along with product portfolio and market performance. The report offers key insights into market share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio, import/export details, and product and consumption patterns. To gain a better understanding, the report is further segmented into sections such as product types offered by the market, application spectrum, companies, and key geographical regions where the market has established its presence.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastics-recycling-market
Analysis of the segments and their growth projection is carried out by extensive historical and current analysis of the market scenario. Further, the report offers details about the factors and features of the Plastics Recycling Market Expected to boost the growth of the industry in the coming years.
Emergen Research has segmented the global plastics recycling market based on product type, source, end-users, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
What is the growth rate of the Plastics Recycling Market?
What is the anticipated market valuation of Plastics Recycling Market industry by 2030?
What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Plastics Recycling Market?
Who are the prominent players operating in the market?
What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Plastics Recycling Market industry over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1051
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-plastics-recycling-market