Are you looking for the QuickBooks File Doctor’s benefits? We have all the details about the QuickBooks File Doctor. Follow the steps and read the article.
QuickBooks File Doctor helps you resolve all your QuickBooks-related problems. This tool integrates with QuickBooks 2016 so it can be used with the most recent versions. Before you can use this tool, log in as an administrator, connect to the network, and have the company file under 2GB.
Types of Quickbooks FILE DOCTOR
Built-in File Doctor
The built-in file doctor tool is not essential and can only be accessed with QuickBooks 2016 desktop or the most recent versions of updates. It is recommended that you keep your QuickBooks software up-to-date.
The standalone version can be used to manage the hosting servers, connectivity, and network-related issues. It can be accessed by activating the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This will always use preferred versions from the two versions available on the market.
File Doctor can fix the Error
Here are all errors that can be fixed by QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The missing or insufficient vendors, employees, or customers lists.
- If the company file is not filed.
- The error code H series of QuickBooks is H101, H202, and H303.
- The 6000 series errors in QuickBooks include 600082, 6000305, 6147, and 6130.
- If the company file is corrupted or damaged.
- You may encounter some difficulties when launching your company file.
Download the QuickBooks File Doctor and Install It
You have two options for downloading the QuickBooks file doctor. The first option is through Intuit’s official website. The second is via QuickBooks Tool Hub. Follow the steps below:
1. DOWNLOAD QIKBOOKS FILEDOCTOR VIA THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE INTUIT:-
- First, close all background programs that are related to QuickBooks.
- Next, visit the Intuit website and download the tool to your computer.
- To begin the process, click on the Download button.
- Once the file doctor tool has been downloaded successfully, you will be able to download.exe on your device.
- Open the.exe file. An install setup screen will appear on your system screen.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm, and the installation will begin.
- You will then see instructions on your screen. To complete the installation, you must follow these instructions and agree to all terms and conditions.
2. DOWNLOAD THE FILE DOCTOR TOOL VIA THE QUICKBOOKS TOOL HUB:
- First, download the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- Save the downloaded tool to your desktop.
- Now, click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- You will see instructions on your screen. Accept all terms and conditions.
- Click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose the tab Company File Issue.
- Next, click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor to select the company file.
- Select the Check Your Company File and click on Continue.
- To begin the process, you will need to enter your administrator password and then tap Next.
BENEFITS OF FILE DOCTOR TOOL
Downloading QuickBooks File Doctor Tool has several benefits:
- This tool can help you resolve any connectivity and network issues.
- This tool can be used to fix errors in the 6000 series, such as error 6000305, error 6189, and error 600082.
- The H series error code can also be fixed.
- It is important to back up all data that is valuable in the event of data loss or corruption.
- The QuickBooks File Doctor tool can help you access company files that are stored in different systems if you
- attempt to open them in one system.
HOW TO RESOLVE COMPANY FILE DAMAGE USING QUICKBOOKS FILE DOCTOR
You can use the file doctor to repair your company file. To do this, make sure you have installed tool hub on your computer. Download it from the official site. Then, follow these steps:
STEPS 1 RUN QUICKFIX MY PROGRAM
- Open the tool hub, then select the tab for company filing issues.
- Next, select the Quick Fix my Program option.
- Click on OK to run the tool.
STEP 2 USE QUICKBOOKS TO FILE DOCTOR
- First, choose the QB tool hub then tap on Company file issues.
- Next, launch the file doctor and wait for the tool to open. Search for desktop file doc if it fails to launch.
- Select the company file you want from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on Check for the file. Then tap on the Continue tab.
- Finally, enter your admin password and click Next.
STEP 3: UPDATE AND CREATE AN UPPER COMPANY FILE
- These last steps will require you to make a backup of your company file, then update your QuickBooks software.
We will be discussing the many benefits of QuickBooks File Doctor in the article above. We hope you find this helpful and that you understand the details. You can also visit our other posts if you have any questions or errors.