When a consumer begins making a purchase but abandons the transaction before it completes, the Shopping Cart is then called abandoned. Most e-retailers ignore cart desertion on their online sites. Further, that might be one of the key causes of a poor conversion rate. You can decrease shopping cart abandonment and increase revenue by using Knowband’s Prestashop Abandoned Cart addon. The Prestashop Abandoned cart email follow-up addon identifies dropped carts in your shop. Moreover, assists in minimizing them by delivering regular follow-up emails to consumers. The Prestashop Cart Abandoned addon has a simple user interface. The module’s setup is very simple, and no programming is necessary.
In this blog, we will look at the features that help you reduce the cart abandonment of your store. Further, by using the Prestashop Abandoned cart recovery email addon by Knowband.
The Prestashop Reduce Cart Abandonment addon has the following features:
- By studying the buying behavior of your website’s users, the Prestashop Cart Abandoned addon recognizes and tracks all abandoned shopping carts on your website.
- After a certain amount of time has passed, the module begins sending regular follow-up emails. Further, to these consumers to persuade them to return and finish their purchase.
- The Prestashop abandoned cart reminder enables the admin to send discounted emails. Further, highlighting bargains, discounts, and coupon codes associated with the goods. The administrator can send non-discounted emails as well. The shop admin may also generate as many email templates as he likes from the module’s back office.
- All abandoned carts and converted carts acquired by the Prestashop Email Follow up module are visible in the back office. The admin has access to all of these carts and the goods that are available to them. The admin may individually send follow-up emails to each cart holder from these sections.
- You may use the Prestashop abandoned cart addon to show a Popup reminder to your clients. Further, when they return to your website. When users log in to your website, the Popup displays all of the things they placed in their basket. However, abandoned without checking out.
- The option of sending web browser alerts is available in the most recent Prestashop Abandoned cart module version release. The admin can use this function to send alerts to customers who are not in the store.
- The module enables the administrator to test all follow-up emails using the Test Mode capabilities before sending them to consumers.
- The Prestashop Abandoned Cart addon is mobile responsive.
In the End
The Prestashop Abandoned cart addon by Knowband is an important tool. Further, you can help your business massively using the module. For instance, reduce cart abandonment, increase sales, and so much more. What do you think of the Prestashop addon? Do let us know at email@example.com.