The single-use bioreactor market will increase at a CAGR of 15.6% between 2022 and 2030.to reach $3.37 billion by 2025. Single-use bioreactor utilizes disposable bag instead of reusable steel vessel used in conventional bioreactors. The use of single use bioreactor is influenced by the criticality of the step, fully automated technology, the value of the product produced, and the time taken for product development and production. Owing to the factors such as rapid adoption of disposable technology in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, cost effectiveness and lower downtime of single-use bioreactor, increase in government support for biopharmaceutical research, growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, and frequent launch of new products, this industry has witnessed a steady growth.
The applications of single-use technologies in the bioprocessing industry will foster market growth. The Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market.
Sartorius AG, OmniBRx Biotechnologies, Merck KgaA, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Eppendorf AG, Distek Inc., Celltainer Biotech BV, ABEC Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Danaher Corporation (Pall Corporation), among others.
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market By Product:
- Single-use Bioreactor Systems
- Media Bags
- Filtration Assemblies
- Other Products
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market By Cell Type:
- Mammalian Cell
- Other Cell Types
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market By Molecule Type:
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Stem Cells
- Recombinant Proteins
- Other Molecule Types
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market By End User:
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Other End Users
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Table of Contents:
- Research Objectives and Assumptions
- Research Objectives
- Market Purview
- Report Description
- Market Definition and Scope
- Executive Summary
- Market Snapshot, By Product
- Market Snapshot, By Cell Type
- Market Snapshot, By Molecule Type
- Market Snapshot, By End User
- Market Snapshot, By Geography
- Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
- Report Description
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Rise in adoption of single-use bioreactors worldwide
- Regulatory concerns related to single-use bioreactors
- The outbreak of COVID-19 around the world
- Impact Analysis
- Key Highlights
- Regulatory Scenario
- Product launch/Approvals
- PEST Analysis
- PORTER’s Analysis
- Merger and Acquisition Scenario
- Market Dynamics
- Global Single-Use Bioreactor Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- COVID-19 Epidemiology
- Supply Side and Demand Side Analysis
- Economic Impact
- North America: U.S. and Canada
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Europe: Germany, U.K., Spain, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, ASEAN, and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East: GCC Countries, Israel, and Rest of Middle East
- Africa: South Africa, North Africa, and Central Africa
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to single-use bioreactor market?
- What are the different types of clinical conditions that can be treated using single-use bioreactor market?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- In which geographies, extensive research on single-use bioreactor market is being conducted?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- Who are the key investors in the single-use bioreactor market domain?
Buy single-use bioreactor market report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/5358
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defence, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed in playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.