1. STUMBLE GUYS
STUMBLE GUYS was released for the first time on February 12, 2021, by Kitka Games. The gameplay is similar to Fall Guys in this entertaining action game.
Up to 32 players can compete against one another in a single game. The challenges that develop along the route must be overcome by all of the players. The lone survivor left is the winner.
Despite having a slightly smaller player base than FALL GUYS, STUMBLE GUYS shares the same gameplay issue. The players will begin and must steer clear of hazards along the way.
32 players will start the game, but only 16 will advance to the following round. You must start racing as soon as the timer reaches 1 if you want to be one of those 16 competitors. The game’s final rounds will consist of challenges that get progressively harder and are chosen at random. There will nonetheless be obstacles based on exclusion. You had to survive such games if you wanted a chance to win.
Following the conclusion of the first round, eight players will compete in the final round. They must compete against one another to select the sole winner.
3. New updates of STUMBLE GUYS
In order to attract more players, STUMBLE GUYS has received fresh updates. The game will introduce new features and solve bugs that negatively impact the user experience with each release.
3.1. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.33 version.
In this version, the game has added many new features as well as fixed bugs that affect the player’s experience.:
- Update the game store by introducing new products and improving the essential features. Visit the store to purchase extra stuff, outfits, and accessories that will enhance and strengthen your character. For new players, finding the desired button is made simple by strategically placed buttons.
- a problem with the game’s Steam login process has been fixed. You may now log into your account fast and easily to connect with the community and more.
- Added a new rarity level for skins – Special. Special skins help characters stand out from the crowd.
- Add new currency – Token. Use tokens to buy items and items in the game store.
- You can use duplicate skins for characters if you want.
- Use token spins, or the Better Skin wheel to unlock new skins.
- Discover new footprints.
- New feature – Taunt.
- A new map called Block Dash with the task of gradually eliminating opponents
3.2. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.30 with a new map called Jungle Roll.
As the name suggests, this map has the atmosphere of a tropical area. Players will have to cross wooden bridges, meadows, and lakes, … colorful and challenging. In this map, the game has new features such as:
- Unlock tons of new skins.
- Improved UI.
- Anyone who owns various skin variations will see them switch automatically.
- Skins also have a different rarity.
- Remove ads with diamonds.
Tips to overcome Jungle roll
- It is not always required to cross the bridge because there are frequent barriers and quite a few opponents. Even though the detour is further, we can do it without incident.
- There will be speed limits, so there’s no need to navigate the mud; take the simpler path.
- Take advantage of Super boost to accelerate.
- To save time and distance, pick shortcuts.
- Can leap on stone and wooden pillars to get over difficulties.
- Slides and wall climbing are interspersed… to move more quickly.
3.3. STUMBLE GUYS version: MULTIPLAYER ROYALE 0.29.
Many players, even those who have been playing for a while, are unaware that double-jumping may enable you to glide forward or fly face down. If you take this action, you could find it easier to overcome hurdles. But you can’t do it in the mud.
Some things have been added and fixed in this release, including:
- Explore a variety of variations for each skin type.
- Added support for Russian and Polish interfaces.
- Improved localization.
- Added compatibility icon.
- Automatically reconnect the playroom after each match.
- Log in to your Facebook account to save game data in the cloud and sync between multiple devices.
- Updated visuals for Tile Fall map.
- The updated interface on tablets.
4. Tips to play STUMBLE GUYS better.
4.2. Don’t pay close attention to the instructions. There are instances when you don’t need to cross the bridge because there are usually a lot of barriers and opponents there. Search for an alternative route. Even though it might be farther away, it will be safer. You should always go the other way on mildly muddy loops since it will be much simpler than traveling through the mud.
4.1. Even seasoned gamers frequently aren’t aware that double-jumping can let you fly forward or face down or glide forward. If you do this, you could find it simpler to get past obstacles. But in the mud, you can’t.
4.3. Congratulations on your gaming funds. Using Kudos, you can modify your character’s nameplates, attire, facial expressions, and colors. A player will be praised and granted the Crown as payment for completing the daily objective.
5. Fall Guys
FALL GUYS, a battle royale platformer (also known as Fall guys: Ultimate knockout). This game is suitable for players of all ages. Fall men draw inspiration from video games like Takeshi’s Castle and Wipeout as well as outdoor sports like tag and British Bulldog.
In August 2020, Devolver Digital launched the game on the PlayStation 4 and Windows.
Currently, Fall Guys is playable on the PlayStation 4 and PC. Although nothing is formally announced as of yet, versions for the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and maybe mobile devices are being produced via Steam.
On FALL GUYS, a battle royale-style match may feature up to 60 players. Players are modeled as three-dimensional, moving beans. They will compete against one another to see who will advance to the next round. Players who are slow or uncooperative and violate game rules will be disqualified. To decide who moves on to the final round, the remaining competitors will compete in a game at rand.
- On the computer use to play, press SPACE to move, to jump.
- On the phone use and rotate the screen to play.
TIPS TO PLAY BETTER
- It can be tempting to rush straight to the goal when playing a team game, but many of these games also demand that you protect your base. Avoid letting the opposing team invade your base and steal all of your points when pandemonium is erupting. As crucial as striking their base is this.
- A sneaky skip that you can employ to go ahead of other players is present at almost every stage. We have more Fall Guys stage clues to help you along the way, but you need to watch other players and perhaps even a few YouTube videos to figure out where you can skip each stage because they are all different for each one.
- Although it is possible, you shouldn’t truly purchase Kudos. You won’t need to buy Kudos after a few hours of playing the game with pals because you’ll start to accrue them. Although it can be a quick and simple way to get a new cosmetic, you can also acquire them totally through gameplay, so there is no instant need to spend your hard-earned money.
The game has received a lot of play because of the variety of challenges it presents, as well as its colorful backgrounds, intriguing characters, and difficulties. Despite the fact that STUMBLE GUYS commits the same error as FALL GUYS, it has chosen, prepared, and acquired a lot of intriguing features from the original to produce a cool imitation of FALL GUYS. STUMBLE GUYS is a fun action video game that will provide you, your family, and your friends with a few minutes of excitement.