Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Antibody Discovery: Services and Platforms Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The development of such biologics is inherently complex, and many drug developers are now seeking to optimize R&D efficiency and affiliated costs. As a result, innovator companies are outsourcing most of their discovery-stage operations to specialty contract research organizations (CROs), which offer a plethora of advanced technologies to cater to the evolving needs. It is also worth highlighting that stakeholders engaged in this domain are actively undertaking initiatives to develop interventions for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
To order this 450+ page report, which features 120+ figures and 140+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-discovery-services-and-platforms/213.html
Key Market Insights
Presently, more than 80 players claim to offer services for antibody discovery
Over 90% of the aforementioned players provide services for hit generation, followed by those offering services for antibody humanization (58%). It is worth mentioning that five service providers claim to have the required expertise to serve as one-stop-shops for all the antibody discovery steps.
More than 120 companies offer antibody discovery platforms
It is worth highlighting that close to 180 technologies focused on antibody discovery are presently available in the market. Further, nearly 50% platforms use library-based methods to discover antibodies. Amongst these, phage display is currently the most widely used technique. This is followed by single cell-based methods (20%).
The licensing market opportunity for antibody discovery platforms is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of close to 10%, during 2020-2030
By 2030, North America is estimated to capture over 50% (in terms of revenues generated) share of the antibody discovery platforms market. It is worth mentioning that the market for antibody discovery platforms in Asia-pacific is anticipated to grow at a relatively faster pace, during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this -https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/213/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in offering services and platforms for antibody discovery?
- What are the most popular types of services offered for antibody discovery?
- Who are the key opinion leaders from renowned academic and research institutes that can help you drive efforts related to antibody discovery?
- What is the trend of capital investments being made in the antibody discovery market?
- Which partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- What are the opportunities for antibody discovery service and platform providers in emerging markets?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD 6.5 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the antibody discovery services market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Steps Involved in the Antibody Discovery Process
- Antigen Designing
- Hit Generation
- Lead Selection
- Lead Optimization
- Lead Characterization
- Antibody Discovery Method Used
- Phage Display
- Transgenic Animal
- Yeast Display
- Single Cell
- Nature of Antibody Generated
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific and Rest of the World
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) – Linker and Conjugation Technologies Market, 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091