Triboelectric Nano-generator Market: Introduction
- A triboelectric nano-generator is an electric generator that converts kinetic energy generated from vibration into electric energy. A triboelectric nano-generator has two important components i.e. a transducer and a resonator. The transducer converts vibration energy into electric energy and the resonator amplifies the source of vibration.
- The triboelectric nano-generator generates electricity from various sources of vibration including motion of human, machine, automobile, etc. The electricity generated can be used to power small electronic divides, wearable devices, and other power electronics.
- Rising global warming and energy crises have forced governments and companies to search for the renewable energy sources that can reduce carbon emissions. Vibration is a common mechanical motion, which exists in a variety of forms and at a wide range of scales. Over the last few years, companies are focusing on energy harvesting from vibration. Moreover, investments for scaling up the electricity production are rising.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market
- The threat of global warming and energy crises is a key driver of the global triboelectric nano-generator market. High use of fossil fuel for energy production has raised environmental issues such as global warming. Governments across the world are implementing stringent regulations on the use of fossil fuel. As a result, companies are focusing on renewable and green energy sources. Thus, rising global warming and energy crises are expected to drive the global triboelectric nano-generator market during the forecast period.
- Demand for compact-sized power supply devices, which can be used in areas where wires are difficult to be installed for power supply or transmission, is increasing. This factor is expected to drive the global triboelectric nano-generator market during the forecast period.
- Increase in the demand for wearable devices in developing countries is a key driver of the global triboelectric nano-generator market. Countries such as China, India, and Brazil have witnessed significant rise in the disposable income of people. This has driven the demand for wearables devices in these countries. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global triboelectric nano-generator market during the forecast period.
- Availability of substitutes is a major factor expected to restrain the global triboelectric nano-generator market during the forecast period
Make an Enquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75989
Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market: Segmentation
- The global triboelectric nano-generator market can be segmented based on type, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global triboelectric nano-generator market can be divided into liquid metal based and organic thin film based. The liquid metal based segment of the global triboelectric nano-generator market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period, as liquid-metal-based triboelectric nano-generators are simple in design and fabrication.
- In terms of application, the global triboelectric nano-generator market can be classified into consumer electronics, medical, aerospace & defense, and others. In terms of demand, the consumer electronics segment is likely to dominate the global triboelectric nano-generator market in the near future. Triboelectric nano-generators are employed to power wearable electronics, as they have ability to convert low-frequency vibrations (present in the environment) into electric power.
Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the global triboelectric nano-generator market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, Middle East & Africa and Latin America
- The triboelectric nano-generator market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to rise in the consumer preference for consumer electronics devices, primarily in developing nations including India and China. Furthermore, improved living standards, strong economic growth, and increase in the disposable income are likely to fuel the demand for consumer electronics in the region in the near future.
- North America and Europe are projected to hold a considerable share of the global triboelectric nano-generator market during the forecast period, due to shift in preference toward smart wearables and increase in investments in the electronics industry in these regions. This is attributable to shift in trend toward adoption of smart homes and smart offices along with increase in the purchasing power parity of people in these regions.
- The triboelectric nano-generator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, due to rising demand for compact and easy-to-use wireless power generators in these regions
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global triboelectric nano-generator market is undergoing the nascent stage and hence, no manufacturer is currently operating in the market
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75989
Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market: Research Scope
Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market, by Type
- Liquid Metal Based
- Organic Thin Film Based
Global Triboelectric Nano-generator Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
About Us Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]om