The wastewater treatment services market would reach value of USD 78.13 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to the need for eliminating harmful organisms and disease-causing bacteria from wastewater. Major market players are offering advanced wastewater treatment services designed to meet the challenges of treating wastewater effectively. Advanced wastewater treatment services offer smarter aeration, advanced filtration, and chemical-free disinfection, which are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Industrial entities and municipal corporations are increasingly utilizing zero-liquid discharge, which drives the demand for wastewater treatment services. The zero-liquid discharge treatment is highly beneficial for municipal corporations and industrial entities, as it minimizes the amount of wastewater that requires treatment. Also, the wastewater is processed in an economically feasible way, producing a clean stream that is suitable for reuse elsewhere.
The global Wastewater Treatment Services market report covers the analysis of drivers, trends, limitations, restraints, and challenges arising in the Wastewater Treatment Services market. The report also discusses the impact of various other market factors affecting the growth of the market across various segments and regions. The report segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions to impart a better understanding of the Wastewater Treatment Services market.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
The Global Wastewater Treatment Services Report is a panoramic study of the overall Wastewater Treatment Services market published by Emergen Research and covers a wide-ranging analysis of the technological advancements and product developments in the Wastewater Treatment Services market. The report provides a detailed analysis of the key factors of the Wastewater Treatment Services market that are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the Wastewater Treatment Services industry.
The Global Wastewater Treatment Services Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Wastewater Treatment Services market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
Key market participants include Xylem Inc., Ecolab, Veolia, SUEZ, Pentair, Thermax, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Kurita Water Industries, and Golder Associates
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2020, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, a pioneer in the management of critical water treatment solutions, declared to have purchased Aquapure Technologies, a water supply & equipment firm located in Ohio, the U.S. This deal is intended to improve the service capability of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC in Ohio as well as the outlying areas.
- The municipal segment held the largest market share of 57.3% in 2019. Advanced wastewater treatment services offered by major market players, such as chemical-free disinfection and advanced filtration, are increasingly being adopted by municipal corporations.
- The operation & process control segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Rising requirement of the industrial sector and municipal corporations to remove suspended solids before the effluent is discharged back to the environment in an economically feasible manner has driven the demand for facility operations, parameters monitoring, and routine maintenance.
Emergen Research has segmented the global wastewater treatment services market in terms of end-use, service type, and region:
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Building & Installation Service
- Maintenance & Repair
- Design & Engineering Consulting
- Operation & Process Control
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
ToC of the report:
Chapter 1: Market overview and scope
Chapter 2: Market outlook
Chapter 3: Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic
Chapter 4: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 5: Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Limitations
Chapter 6: Key manufacturers of the industry
Chapter 7: Regional analysis
Chapter 8: Market segmentation based on type & applications
Chapter 9: Current and Future Trends
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.