Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Colleges in India
Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) colleges in India must be approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India. AME is an international license-based course which is related to the maintenance, repair, inspection, testing, and troubleshooting of the issues of the aircraft. AME can perform their duties in the private and government aviation sectors in India and overseas. The aircraft’s safety and security are in the hands of AME. It is mandatory process to certify the airworthy condition of the aircraft by the skilled AME before every take-off. Without approval from a licensed an AME, no aircraft can take off for the well-being of the aircraft and its passengers.
What are the factors for the Best AME Colleges in India?
The numerous factors for the best AME colleges in India on which a college can be judged are as follows:
- Excellent Infrastructure: Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India are considered to be one of the best if they have ventilated classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, playground, etc.
- World-class Facilities: Campus must comprise of great facilities that helps the student in moving towards their bright careers ahead. The facilities included in the AME colleges in India can be well-maintained labs, hygienic cafeteria, well-secured hostel, etc.
- Healthy Environment: The student must feel that college in the safest place for learning new skills. In creating a healthy environment on campus staff and student interaction plays an important role in understanding what students are feeling. So a campus can work on those things if required.
- Well-trained Staff: To be best AME college in India, you have to serve the best to the students what they have. The well-trained staff offer them great practical and conceptual knowledge and help them to achieve their goals.
- Great Placement Record: Placement plays an essential role in building the best AME colleges in India. It is one of the most important factors that students keep in mind while choosing a campus.
- Approval: One of the best AME colleges in India must have approval of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), under Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. The DGCA is the Indian regulatory body that regulates the rules and regulations in the civil aviation.
Who are eligible for the Admission in one of the top AME Colleges in India?
The AME admission eligibility criteria to be satisfied before undergoing the admission process of the top AME colleges in India:
- Students must be appearing or have passed the 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
- Students with Diplomas in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering are also eligible.
- B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
- Students must not have color blindness.
- The student should qualify for the AME CEE to be part of one of the top AME institutes in India and avail of up to 100% scholarship.
How to take Admission in one of the best AME Colleges in India?
To get admission to one of the best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institutes in India, students should follow the steps written below:
- The student must fulfill the AME admission eligibility criteria.
- The student should apply for the AME CEE application form at www.amecee.in.
- After qualifying for the examination, candidates have to attend their AME CEE admission counseling to get admission to one of the premier AME institutes in India with up to 100% scholarship based on the All India Rank (AIR).