The global Wi-Fi 6 And Wi-Fi 6E Chipset market size is expected to be worth around US$ 60.28 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Vision Research Reports.
Get Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.visionresearchreports.com/report/sample/38555
Increasing bandwidth capacity demand among consumers and enterprises for providing support for smart devices is one of the key driving factors for the market growth.
Growing trends for e-learnings have augmented the deployment of next-generation WLAN infrastructure across several universities, schools, offices, and residents. Also, accessing the uninterrupted content during online video streaming services has increased the installation of wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E devices across the globe. Resultantly, it is expected to propel the wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipsets demand from 2021 to 2030.
The growing need for enhanced network bandwidth and low latency communications across enterprises is estimated to drive market growth during the forecast period. The significantly increasing data traffic has accelerated the need for superior network connectivity across several verticals such as corporate, industrial, and others. Thus, it is expected to boost the installations for wi-fi6 and wi-fi6E devices and, subsequently, their chipsets demand in the next seven years.
In terms of value, the wi-fi6 segment accounted for a market share of more than 90% in 2021. On the other hand, the wi-fi6E segment is projected to attain a market volume of nearly 4 billion units by 2028, exhibiting at a CAGR of 40.9% from 2021 to 2030.
Rapidly growing demand for modern devices with the supporting capability of new wireless frequency bands such as 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz is further expected to accelerate the adoption of wi-fi6 chipsets. Additionally, offering BSS coloring features in wi-fi6 technology would enhance the network reliability in a very dense ecosystem by enabling frames from neighbor’s network.
the WLAN infrastructure devices captured a market share of 40.8% in 2021. The high market share is attributable to the soaring demand for wi-fi6 & 6E chipsets to assemble into next-generation routers, gateways, repeaters, and extenders. A robust surge in need for enhanced bandwidth capacity across enterprise customers is expected to ascend the global deployment of wi-fi6 access points/routers.
the commercial segment accounted for a significant market share of 48.2% in 2021. In terms of volume, the enterprises/corporates segment is projected to attain more than 1 billion units wi-fi6 &wi-fi6E chipsets by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2021 to 2030. The high growth is attributable to the rapidly increasing demand for superior wireless connectivity across corporate offices.
Rapidly evolving Internet of Things (IoT) devices have raised their adoption across several industry verticals, including healthcare, manufacturing, smart city, and public sector, among others. According to GVR analysis 2021, the number of IoT connections is expected to exceed 30 billion by 2030.
Asia Pacific held the largest market share of 38.9% in 2021. This is attributable to the substantial rise in the investments in developing wi-fi6 and wi-fi6E chipsets-enabled smartphones, routers, and laptops, among others. These devices support next-generation wireless frequency bands and deliver a unified network experience.
- Broadcom Inc
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- ON Semiconductor Connectivity Solutions, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- MediaTek Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- STMICROELECTRONICS N.V.
- NXP SEMICONDUCTORS N.V.
- Chipset Type
- Wi-Fi 6
- Wi-Fi 6E
- Device Type
- WLAN Infrastructure Devices
- Consumer Devices
- AR/VR and Wearables
- Smart Home Devices
- Wireless Cameras
- Industrial IoT Devices
- Connected Vehicles
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Educational Campuses
- Smart Manufacturing
- Energy & Utility
- Oil & Gas and Mining
- Smart City
- Transportation & Logistics
- Government & Defense
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global market capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2017-2020) and forecast (2021-2030);
- Focuses on the key manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About Us: Vision Research Reports is unquestionably an expert in providing research reports on a diverse number of subjects including Alternative and Green Energy, Chemical, Energy, Glass, Machinery, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals and Materials. We cater to distinguished MNCs, private equity firms, SMEs and Chinese companies pertaining to their market research data requirements.
We offer generic and amalgamated studies as well as customized studies to our clients based on their specific requirements. Our modus operandi constitutes of detailed and meticulous market surveys, company profiling, competitive landscaping and primary interviews. Our prudent insights have been vital in the inception of many investment programs, new project development programs, startups and technology breakthroughs.
Call: +1 9197 992 333
Vision Research Reports